Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here nice to meet you all :D. Well my question is what brand of tyre (215/50r18) is on your cx3?
Because in Australia I only have 2 options, Toyo and Nankang

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
UK is Toyo Proxes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the max profile tyre can I go on the 2015 Mazda cx3. I currently have 215/50r18 on but wondering what is the biggest profile I can go before it is rubbing on the body and hindering handling?

·
Registered
2 Posts
In Spain TOYO, luxury rides Proxes 215/50/R18 92V, and unfortunatelly its quite difficult to find that Toyo model here.

My first message on this forum, hello All.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yokohama on my Canadian GT, which for some reason is the only company that makes this spec. I am hoping in 2 years when it's time to swap tires, more companies will offer this size.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm switching to 225/50/18 when the time comes. This opens up a lot more choices at lower prices and is only a 1.5% size difference.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I think if I need to change tires I'll go as big as I safely can just to fill out the wheel well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
This reminds me of my '02 Protege5. The tires were (I believe - it's been a while) 195/50 16 and Dunlop was the only manufacturer (in the US) that had that size and they were very expensive. I actually got new 17" wheels and tires for less than what a set of the Dunlops would have cost, plus they looked better!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts