Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone. I am in New York and just bought my first BRAND NEW car, a 2021 Mazda CX-3 AWD in Snowflake White Pearl and I am over the moon thrilled with it!! I have only had it 2 days and am looking for reasons to drive around LOL.

One question: what is the purpose of the "false floor" in the cargo area? I searched the internet and could not find any discussion about it and have never seen that in any other car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi, everyone. I am in New York and just bought my first BRAND NEW car, a 2021 Mazda CX-3 AWD in Snowflake White Pearl and I am over the moon thrilled with it!! I have only had it 2 days and am looking for reasons to drive around LOL.

One question: what is the purpose of the "false floor" in the cargo area? I searched the internet and could not find any discussion about it and have never seen that in any other car.
The trunk cover thing fits inside it perfectly. Pretty sure it's so you can unsnap the trunk cover and stow it in there to expand cargo space without losing any room.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use it to store things out of the way, like my reusable grocery bags, bungee cords, snow brush, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts