Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a place in the Toronto, GTA area for tints on my CX-3.

I've been to Audio Heaven in Markham before for my previous Mazda3 and it was great quality. Looking for other suggestions with prices to make an informed decision.

Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I went to audio heaven twice for some previous cars, and I find their tint film only okay. Jeff is a great guy to deal with though.

My CX-3 was tinted at auto-links and it was great. They use Formula One ceramic tints which are among the best in the industry. I highly recommend it.

I tinted my Mercedes CLA45 AMG at Wrap-ID in Markham and they also did an excellent job. The service is amazing there as well. They use Formula One tints as well. I find Wrap-ID easier to deal with as they are very friendly and very flexible in terms of appointments.

So my recommendations is either Wrap-ID or Autolinks.

Both charge the same price of 399 plus tax for ceramic tints.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, thanks buddy appreciate that!

Question, there are some places that are 'stingy' with which visibility they will allow you to have. I don't look to have it super dark, but dark enough. Have you experienced any pushback or visibility % limitations from these two shops you recommended?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I dont have tints but thought i'd drop in to say Hi to my fellow 6ix'ers.

LOL f**k im lame

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm also assuming 3rd party tints doesn't void any dealer warranty... got that extended warranty on it styll.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Haha the 6ix.

Both autolinks and wrap-id will give you any tint shade. Wrap-ID even does windshield tints, albeit only 80% transparency.

Tints wont void dealer warranty either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts