Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

When I open my drivers door I get six or seven rapid beeps, then a pause, then it comes again. When I close the door sometimes it starts locking/unlocking the doors rapidly and I have to open and close the door for it to stop. Sometimes I have to open and close a few times.

I've tried going back inside and getting the spare key, same issue. I've checked that all doors are closed.

It's a CX-3 Optimum 2016. Any suggestions on what I might try before I take it to service?

Cheers
Max

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I would check that all the other doors are shut with nothing trapped in them including the hatch. Does it do it in one place or anywhere as stray signals can effect them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you anchorman.

I did open and close everything, but nothing changed. I experienced this while I was away and when I came back home. It doesn't anything after it's "settled down" so to say. But I'll try it some more.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Thank you anchorman.

I did open and close everything, but nothing changed. I experienced this while I was away and when I came back home. It doesn't anything after it's "settled down" so to say. But I'll try it some more.
I’ve trawled the TSBs that I’ve got but there is nothing on this subject. I think the dealer might be the only option but please do feed back the outcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve trawled the TSBs that I’ve got but there is nothing on this subject.
Thank you for doing that.

I went out and checked some more.

If I open the door and stand beside it, it beeps. If I move away it stops until I move back close the car. If I close the door (drivers door) the locks start locking/unlocking.

If I instead open the passenger door (right front) and close the drivers door I can close the passenger door and lock the car normally.

Maybe it's some broken sensor, perhaps the blindspot sensor?

I will take it to a dealer after Christmas if I can't figure this out, thanks for all the help

·
Registered
118 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts