·
Registered
21 Posts
Good boy, very interesting.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That website is amazing. Really gives you all the information you could want on the CX-3. Maybe we could give this thread a sticky or something. Thanks for posting this up for us. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks like some website someone created over night but these guys have been around since 1945!
Great mega resource of information to find what we need during a time when that information is hard to find.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a pretty great resource. I've used it for compiling details into my own spreadsheet, but you can do model comparisons right on the site itself.

I was also rather intrigued how they show much faster simulated 0-60 times than the factory claims. Must be something like max theoretical based on weight, power, gearing, wind resistance, etc.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thank you so much for this. Great resource considering how hard its been to find complete details elsewhere. Looks like the website has a lot of other models in it as well. Just a great resource no matter what car you are interested in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.