Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in the US the driver side window is auto up and down.. but not the other 3 windows.. and the sunroof is auto open ut not auto close.. but on my 2015 Mazda 6 all 4 windows and sunroof are auto open and close. anyway i can change out the buttons so i have all auto in my CX-3?

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't thing simply changing buttons will work. Someone else will more knowledge hopefully will chime in and say if it can be done, or even worthwhile to do.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I don't have access to my wiring diagrams at the moment. It might work but whether it's worth the effort is another matter.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just sucks that they didint add auto up and down on all windows and sunroof.. i would of thought a $30,000 car would have all that.. if its to cut costs or anything i would of paid the factory the $5 it cost or how ever much it costs to add auto on all my windows lol.. i also hope they have an auto close and open hatch door in a few years on the CX3

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Yes, I know what you mean. The CX-5 has all auto windows and all the switches are illuminated. Little things like no mirrors on the sun visors were absent from my CX-3 which are usually on much lower price pitched vehicles. They might appear on later revisions.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yes, I know what you mean. The CX-5 has all auto windows and all the switches are illuminated. Little things like no mirrors on the sun visors were absent from my CX-3 which are usually on much lower price pitched vehicles. They might appear on later revisions.
I don't believe the US spec CX5 has all auto windows, just the drivers. While the CX3 does have mirrors on the visors, but they are not illuminated like the CX5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts