Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cx 3 High (Top of the range ) have Auto power up windows when you lock the car please ?

·
Registered
256 Posts
The Cx 3 High (Top of the range ) have Auto power up windows when you lock the car please ?
Unfortunately no.
I don't think any Mazda has the ability to close the windows with the remote or when You lock the car (many European cars have that option - I miss it from my previous car).

·
Registered
256 Posts
Add automatic fold door mirrors ...
Yep....but at least it's possible to install a module adding auto-fold and on the MY17 CX-3 auto-fold is now standard (at least on the top spec model here in Denmark), but I do know that You don't even have electric folding mirrors in the US, correct?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im waiting my Mazda to arrive , it is going to be a 2017 model so ai don t know exactly , I live in Malta.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im waiting my Mazda to arrive , it is going to be a 2017 model so ai don t know exactly , I live in Malta.
Here is the link to Mazda CX-3 models offered in Malta

Mazda CX-3

in North America we have 3 choices.
and then there are still differences.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yep....but at least it's possible to install a module adding auto-fold and on the MY17 CX-3 auto-fold is now standard (at least on the top spec model here in Denmark), but I do know that You don't even have electric folding mirrors in the US, correct?
True, we struggle here in the third world ... as with other Japanese manufacturers, all-knowing Mazda management decides who gets what.
Plans are to be in Hiroshima in mid-June ... we'll speak to the decision makers ;)

P.S. Heated mirrors on Malta?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a 2017 CX-3 Touring here in Philadelphia (in the US) and I didn't see available heated or motorized side mirrors, and definitely not auto-up windows, offered on any models.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a 2017 CX-3 Touring here in Philadelphia (in the US) and I didn't see available heated or motorized side mirrors, and definitely not auto-up windows, offered on any models.

In Canada both the GS & GT have heated mirrors.
I believe that translates to Touring & Grand Touring

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dean is correct your Touring does have heated side mirrors. Personally this is the first I've ever heard of an auto up window feature activated from outside the car?

·
Registered
256 Posts
... Personally this is the first I've ever heard of an auto up window feature activated from outside the car?
I lot of Europeans car makers have that in their cars (but itøs not strictly speaking auto windows, as You ahve to hold down a button to do it):
You can open the windows (and sunroof if You have that) by pressing down and holdning down the unlock button on the remote.
I had it my previous car (a Fiat Bravo) and it was quite nice on warm summer days :)

And You can close them all by using the lock button on the remote.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts