Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 CX ( and loving it ) :D

When you lift the ARM rests in the 2019 model ( Touring) it appears to have molded in sliders to fit an accessory tray.

Does anybody know where I can obtain such a tray

·
Registered
1 Posts
You shouldn’t need anything else. The rear most cup holder is removable and slots up into this recess to give you a larger storage area if required.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You shouldn’t need anything else. The rear most cup holder is removable and slots up into this recess to give you a larger storage area if required.

@Rufus. Thanks for that I was not aware that is what it was designed for. Certainly is a neat way of storing something that would be easily lost. :)

Ultimately though I was after just a small storage area where I could store coins etc for parking meters.
Looks like best solution is to find a small matching container that fits into the 3rd recess ( behind the two cup holders).

·
Super Moderator
108 Posts
Can 2016-2018 owners install the 2019 armrest?
They redesigned the entire center console on the 2019 (to a much better design), so this would not be a simple plug and play replacement. Especially because the 2019s now have an electronic parking brake.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Can 2016-2018 owners install the 2019 armrest?
Had I decided to keep my CX-3, this is the armrest replacement I was going to order. Others on this forum have ordered and installed it. It does seem to require that the center console area be partially disassembled, so I would recommend that anyone considering this purchase, search for the posts made by others relating to this upgrade.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281761629783?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&rmvSB=true

1 - 6 of 6 Posts