Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody desperately wants a European armrest accessory I could stick an odd one or two in my case and post it from Florida when I visit in June. Up to you, no skin off my nose as long as you cough up for it and the postage costs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If anybody desperately wants a European armrest accessory I could stick an odd one or two in my case and post it from Florida when I visit in June. Up to you, no skin off my nose as long as you cough up for it and the postage costs.
Hello. I am from Europ region.... with this arm rest. For which reason anybody should be interested by this EU armrest ? I don t feel it like good. Have you ever tested it ?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hello. I am from Europ region.... with this arm rest. For which reason anybody should be interested by this EU armrest ? I don t feel it like good. Have you ever tested it ?
Reunion? As the Orlando, Central Florida area is not the European region ... the Seychelles have CX-3s?
P.S. I dispensed with my U.S. version armrest ... thanks to the Anchorman! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Reunion? As the Orlando, Central Florida area is not the European region ... the Seychelles have CX-3s?
P.S. I dispensed with my U.S. version armrest ... thanks to the Anchorman! :)
Exactly Mauritius neighbour, Reunion is French area. So French and EU regulations. But Mazdas are different little bit from EU (options point of view).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts