Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So - purchased my new CX-3 GT last week. I noticed there is a little hollow cavity in the front of the arm rest. Does anyone know what this is supposed to be for? Almost looks like it could have been for an arm rest extender or something?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@greaseman85 - Thanks! I thought maybe that was the case. Doesn't fit my iPhone 6 though. :( Oh well, my wallet fits in there rather snug, so I guess I'll use it for that!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't use it anyway, after using it 3-4 times the leather piece on the clip that is supposed to protect your phone from being scratched came off.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't use it anyway, after using it 3-4 times the leather piece on the clip that is supposed to protect your phone from being scratched came off.
Do you have a case on your phone? If so, I wonder if the lip of the case catches on the soft piece of the clip. I do not use a case and it has not been a problem as of yet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I too like seeing my phones in their naked splendor - cases ruin 'em (unless one is fairly clumsy and prone to dropping several hundred dollars of electronics, then a necessity). It is curious, then, why the protector on your armrest tab thingy came off. QC, perhaps?

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I have a rubber skin for my iPhone otherwise it would get smashed to bits. It's nice to look at but its like holding a live trout.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts