Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished a 3600 mile trip in our CX 3. We went to visit children in the Tacoma area and get out of the heat for nearly a month! Our CX 3 did great. Handled fine, survived some heavy rain and through ash of the many fires of the West. The only problem was the TPMS light came on on the 2nd day, I had a tire store check and adjust the air pressure then I reset the system and all good for the rest of the trip.

Fuel mileage ran from a low of 28.7 to highs of 34 MPG. This is for the AWD Grand Touring model so I feel it did fine!

My wife and my little pug did great and were comfortable for the trip! We saved quite a bit over using my Nissan Frontier V6 :(

Great little car!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks for sharing a few highlights of the road trip in your CX3. I hope you enjoyed the Pacific Northwest. It's been hot and smoky up here but certainly cooler than Arizona.

I also have a pug, great lil pups!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks. We just bought a '17 and I'm trying to make sense of the specs in the owner's manual where Mazda specs 36/33 for US cars but cars for Mexico are given light specs, heavy specs, FWD specs and AWD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts