Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I got a bit of a trick question!
I have been looking in envy on the window switches in the 2017-2018 Mazda 3 as they are illuminated and all with “auto down/up” function. So I have been thinking of getting hold of a set and swap the switches in my CX-3 for those from the 3 model. With the use of Google I have tried to find pictures of the two set of switches (the driver side setup and back door setup) in order to compare the different switches.
As I can see, the “male plugs” on the driver side setup looks the same, but I am unable to find clear pictures of the single switches from the back doors from the CX-3.
SO - here comes my questions - are the connectors in the door loom the same on the CX-3 as on the 3 model?
Will the contact pins be the same on the CX-3 switch and on the 3 switch so a direct swap is possible?
If any of you are able to help me with answers to my questions, I would be most grateful - so thanks in advance 😉👍

·
Registered
745 Posts
Check an online parts site and compare part nos. I would but am on the way to the airport :—)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well - I tried this without any luck.
None of the places I could google had any pictures that showed any of the plugs or connectors in question, so I am still asking if anyone can help with my initial questions 🤔

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oops ... of course the part nos. are different, my bad :—(

Too pricey for me ... not recommended, but you could buy the 3 ... if it doesn’t fit, return it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts