Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am shopping for a Mazda CX3 for my daughter who will soon have her license. We are targeting 2018 and newer due to upgrades in suspension, etc on the 2018 model. The problem is that the 2018 models lack a functional console which is a major drawback for her. I have seen after market armrest/storage boxes that can be added to the CX3 such as the Demio DJ armrest, but the reviews online are mixed. Does anyone have any experience with a good after market upgrade to the 2018 CX3 console to add storage/armrest? Buying a 2018 vs. 2019 would save us a lot of money if we could solve her issue with an inexpensive after market modification.
Thanks!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Armrest storage is going to come at the sacrifice of a cupholder or 2 for sure. The closest Ive seen to aftermarket options besides the big thick ones like you mentioned is these with the random subaru like stars on the side. Not sure on longevity and reliability but its probably the only other alternative aside from oem or the generic big storage bin ones.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Installed one, different to the ones above, as in it does not tilt up or down, but slide 80% back and has an extends 40% forward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts