Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I live in Sourhern California and just purchased a new CX-3 AWD Grand Touring, Dynamic Blue with parchment interior. My daily driver before this was a Honda CRZ. I needed something bigger for family and travel and was originally looking to buy a CX-5. After test driving both, the CX-3 was so much more fun to drive, and I loved the interior. I also didn't want to spend more than $25k, and in order to get all the options I wanted that wouldn't work getting the CX-5.

I already put on about 100 miles my first day. I'm looking forward to test driving it on a twisty canyon road today.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome! I guess you have already found how much fun the CX-3 is to drive!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Damn dynamic blue with parchment sounds fkn amazing, please post pics.

My fear of jeans bleeding on the seats made me go with black interior.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I fell in love with the parchment interior. It made the inside of the car look so much bigger than the black. But yeah, the trade off is it will get dirty a lot faster. I'll post some pictures soon. I also ordered the new classic black California specialty license plates for it. Can't wait for those to come in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too wanted parchment int. to go with black ext. but my wife said no with all those practical reasons of staining and grunge. We got black but yours is awesome.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice color combo! Ours is the DEEP CRYSTAL BLUE with the parchment interior and wow is it sharp. But then we are retired and don't have little kids to run around! We have over 7K on it and the interior seems to be doing just fine! It really caught my wife's eye at the dealer!!!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Blimey Steve, you look like my nephew!

I had a parchment interior on my CX-3 and I wore jeans and anyone who lives in England often gets wet. I never struggled to keep it clean although I wiped the seats EVERY week without fail. I use Autoglym interior shampoo although another member here told me about some leather cleaner in a cream coloured bottle........

Found it! Lexol - he swears by it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! Also thanks for the tip anchorman. This will be my first car with leather seats. I want to make sure to keep it nice.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We have soul red, with parchment, I use armor all leather wipes cars 7 plus months old and looks brand New......... Besides I detail very weekend if no rain, my cars are always clean............ CR

·
Registered
75 Posts
I never use armor all. Too many horror stories. I stick with meguiars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts