Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it with all the Canuks here? I guess we just love the idea that Mazda has put into production in the CX3 - a very compact SUV that looks and drives like a sports car. But it also has all the necessary qualities that make it work well in Canadian Winter weather and it does it in style.

OK, I have finally got myself a Soul Red CX3 GT with Technology package. It has the black and white interior and really looks terrific just standing still. And once I have had enough of standing beside it and admiring it, once behind the wheel it drives just like a MX-5. Finally, a practical car that is fun to drive. The downside is that I am going to have to take some time off to learn all the new gizmos that come with the technology package.

I have already put my oar in the water here in the CX3forum.com web site and I am looking forward to reading and sharing experiences with you all.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome @Geezer

Fellow Canadian here. The CX-3 has already been fun in the snow here in Edmonton!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome to the fold! No snow in Ontario yet but it's only a matter of time. Worst may come in January...it always does...

·
Registered
2016 Mazda CX3
128 Posts
Woot another Canadian! Welcome to the club. @Kebabs, yup the worst for us is always January. December the last couple of years has been pretty green.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts