Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my deflector is on the car I notice that it installs pretty close to the painted piece above the grille.

When I get around to washing the car it will make that area difficult to access, so basically my question(s) is/are when you wash your car do you remove the deflector and reinstall or you try to get in there without removal for cleaning?

For those of you that might use a car wash (touchless or otherwise) again do you remove it or leave it on?

Depending on how much you clean your car the constant possible re & re of the deflector might be an issue down the road.

Again what are your thoughts?

Tony

·
Registered
136 Posts
I haven't been removing it. I use a lambswool wash cloth and microfiber towels to wash the car and they both fit in between the gap. I'm really just removing some minor dust when I wash my car though, after a big road trip or if the car was dirty I would remove the deflector to give everything a proper clean to be safe.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Agreed

I haven't been removing it. I use a lambswool wash cloth and microfiber towels to wash the car and they both fit in between the gap. I'm really just removing some minor dust when I wash my car though, after a big road trip or if the car was dirty I would remove the deflector to give everything a proper clean to be safe.
+1

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK thanks for the info. When I do my first major cleaning of the car once the warmer weather arrives I'll see how it goes when cleaning that area of the car with the deflector in place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts