Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my CX3 performs perfectly except the voice commands for the navigation and speed warning disappear and after maybe a day or more starts working again. I have reset all the voice command/warning settings several times but this makes no difference immediately. I have taken it to my local dealer and of course it never fails. I just wonder if anyone else has had this fault and got it sorted.
Regards
Jim:(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Keep after your dealer! My wife had an intermittent problem with the Blind Spot Warning System. Sometimes it would work OK and sometimes it would shut itself off and not work... The first time the dealer "reset" the system and said all was fine, and it was for a couple of months. Then it started again so I called my dealer and took it in, this time they said parts would need to be ordered. They finally did get everything and fixed the problem under warranty. In addition since I had to make two trips in regarding this, they paid for the synthetic oil change I asked for and expected to pay for! Happy dance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts