Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Photobucket.com has recently changed its terms of service for free users on their platform. As of June 20 images hosted by Photobucket and shared on our forum, or any other third party sites, will no longer appear. As a result, you may notice a higher amount of broken images on the forum.

If you do not have access to edit your older posts please contact an Administrator or Moderator for assistance. Please provide the new URL for the image that needs to be edited and a link to the thread the image in located in.

More information on the change and what it means for Photobucket users can be found below.

Photobucket Terms of Use http://photobucket.com/terms

Thank you

Community Support

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ok so i decided to go back and change my build thread to my new image hosting site but what has happened to the option to edit your existing posts. Am I just missing something but can't find an edit option anymore. ?

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Ok so i decided to go back and change my build thread to my new image hosting site but what has happened to the option to edit your existing posts. Am I just missing something but can't find an edit option anymore. ?
I can't see anything wrong Craig. There should be an edit tile under your posts.

Maybe DJ9999 can check as I'm not much good with this kind of thing.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I can't see anything wrong Craig. There should be an edit tile under your posts.

Maybe DJ9999 can check as I'm not much good with this kind of thing.
Hi Anchorman

I only get Quote, Multiquote and Quick reply buttons under each post !!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Administrator
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The edit feature only lasts for 24 hours. When a post becomes older then that, it can no longer be edited by users. Let us know what posts ye are trying to edit and we'll do it for you.

Niall

·
Registered
220 Posts
The edit feature only lasts for 24 hours. When a post becomes older then that, it can no longer be edited by users. Let us know what posts ye are trying to edit and we'll do it for you.

Niall
Hi Niall

I have sent you a couple of PM's about fixing up my build threads with revised image addresses but have not had any replies.

It would be a heap of work for the admins to do the changes though.

Don't understand why you can't just let us update our own like most other sites.

Let me know as I don't really want to get to my contract renewal with photobucket then the thread images will all be broken.

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is now a Photobucket image fix if you are using Chrome and Firefox. I know some of my pics here on posts I did I used PB and now they are not visible.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embedded-imag/ogipgokcopooepeipngiikdkpmcpkaon

I hope they have something like this for Internet Explorer (what I use on my Laptop). I have an older desktop and use Chrome and pics I couldn't see on PB before I can now see on that device after adding the extension from the link above.

Tony

·
Administrator
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Tony. I don't know if they'll be making an extension so IE as it's no longer supported so I think people are trying to move away from it.

Niall

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Niall

Whats happening re letting us update our existing threads with new image references.

I have fixed all my build thread on other forums (Pain in the bum but worth it)

This is one of the few sites that won't let an owner go back and update older posts.

At one stage you said admins could do it but I got no reply re that happening.

I am more than happy to update my own thread if i have access to do so.

Craig

·
Administrator
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Niall

Whats happening re letting us update our existing threads with new image references.

I have fixed all my build thread on other forums (Pain in the bum but worth it)

This is one of the few sites that won't let an owner go back and update older posts.

At one stage you said admins could do it but I got no reply re that happening.

I am more than happy to update my own thread if i have access to do so.

Craig
which threads did you want to update? lemme see if we can give you temp permissions.

Lee

·
Registered
220 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts