Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A call to Forum Members

anchorman stated a fair while ago

"You'll like it even better soon because we are having a new section where all the HINTS AND TIPS that various members have posted are UNDER ONE SECTION where you can easily find them. I'll also compile all the pdf's necessary for routine servicing and and common jobs like changing pads and rotors etc. We'll have the best source for information in the world".

Now, it sounds like cx3admin is "just not listening" and setting that up (or at least allow their moderators to do so).

So, come on guys (ADMIN) please allow this to happen (or, at least explain why not)? After all, we all want this forum to be the best it can be (don't we)?

Of course maybe only a few of us are interested in having a section like this set up. If I'm wrong (and I hope I'm not) how about other FORUM MEMBERS letting ADMIN know how you feel.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It would be ideal to have a diy / how-to section. I know the typical response is to search for it but sometimes you can go through endless threads (that either go off topic or are unanswered) for a very vague response and then have people asking the same things over and over thus continuing the cycle. I know that I was quite surprised when I saw a pdf a while back about removing the front bumper and all the steps it took. Perhaps having this type of information more easily available would also save people from "operating" based on previous car knowledge

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes,yes,yes, all the things you say Sly. Now, if only more member would send the same message MAYBE, admin will listen.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Maybe we could pin something in the tech discussion section in the interim? DJ and I can pin stuff.

At the moment we're like a stricken spaceship just floating through the darkness. I found what looked like a direct hotline to our commanders so fired off another message but...........

...........nothing.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm so surprised that you (DJ999) and anchorman DON'T HAVE site configuration privileges. After all a forum is only as good as its moderators. So far, I think you are both doing a great job AND, with admin's help could do even better.

·
Registered
118 Posts
This site is operated by VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2H1.
Tel: 1-416-341-8950 Fax: 1-416-341-8959

They own and operate over 600 websites including many automotive forums.

The email address for the Community Management team is [email protected]

Any forum members in Canada fancy calling in on the offices and ask them to get staff responsible for cx3forum.com to communicate with their moderators? :eek:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This site is operated by VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2H1.
Tel: 1-416-341-8950 Fax: 1-416-341-8959

They own and operate over 600 websites including many automotive forums.

The email address for the Community Management team is [email protected]

Any forum members in Canada fancy calling in on the offices and ask them to get staff responsible for cx3forum.com to communicate with their moderators? :eek:
Thanks for that interesting info however, I don't see this forum listed. Maybe I'm not looking at it correctly!! Any comment?

I'm tempted to sent them an email BUT, anchorman would SULK if I RECEIVED A REPLY (chuckle, chuckle).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts