Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not surprised that WeatherTech was the number 1 choice but Husky has limited lifetime warranty compared to WeatherTech's 3 year.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Haven't heard about anything bad relating to weather tech mats, even thoughout years or use, no weird things happening.

Cheap mats to however tend to give off a weird smell, WT`s don`t even come close.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have weathertech mats on my CX3, and while time has been short with them (Only got them a few weeks back), they have been great. They fit perfectly, never had to trim them a little bit, or struggle to get them in. They clip in nicely, and most importantly, its keeping the carpets clean.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got the WeatherTech mats for Christmas too! They fit great and and look like they'll save my carpet over the winter months.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Funny, I was just thinking that on my way to work this morning. That little piece of carpet exposed may take a beating if it snows a lot & my foot is lounging

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not happy with the Mazda All weather mats.

Pros:

Price isn't too bad.

They look nice.

Cons:

They do not cover the upper left corner where I lie to rest my foot. It's carpeted and will get ruined come winter.

They don't go back far enough. I mean they cover the floor but I think they should extend another 2-3 inches under the seat. I feel that there is not adequate coverage to protect from slush and snow. I will be buying the weather tech mats for the front only.

·
Registered
221 Posts
We have the CX-3 mats from Mazda. No problems, no weird smells, fit fine and appear to protect as they should. Easy to install and they look GREAT. Plus I have the carpet ones as spares... LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Reviving an old post, are the Weathertech mats still the best choice for winter use?

Bringing inside snow and slush results in major salt stains come spring. I'd hate to start scrubbing my carpets...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the OEM CX-3 Maxpider floor liners. They are awesome and look fantastic. Had WTs in my previous ride, and really disliked how cheap/slippery they felt, how hard they were to clean and how stupidly expensive they were for what you got. They fit great, though.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have the OEM CX-3 Maxpider floor liners. They are awesome and look fantastic. Had WTs in my previous ride, and really disliked how cheap/slippery they felt, how hard they were to clean and how stupidly expensive they were for what you got. They fit great, though.
I will second that! The OEM Mazda all-weather mats are the best I have ever come across from a car manufacturer. They are quite different in that they are made of a stiffer material than floppy rubbery mats and are much easier to lift out and pop back in for cleaning. They also have a bristly back surface that makes them adhere to the underpad and not shift around. But wear gloves for handing them, they are prickly. And like the WT, they catch all the mess - but unlike WT, the stiffness means that they will not flop over when lifting out and spilling the mess all over again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts