Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For the record.. I just viewed your post.

Thin Ice,? wow, where is your Infraction Notice first?, and where exactly is this rule.?
I have never known it as an offence to post a link to another website (owned by Auto Guide member group) as a forum 'offence'.

Uppity?, that is your interpretation man, but then again it is understandable.
'special treatment' I did ask a moderator to help, inform, suggest and moderate rather than being obstinate.

Rejection of factual knowledge rather than unsubstantiated comment and misinformation is what I don't like to see,
I prefer the facts and to help Mazda guys, and I wont apologise for that.

But in reality I really don't need this either..

·
Registered
745 Posts
It's the Holiday Season/Christmastime ... everybody play nice, please 0:)

Notwithstanding some may consider the angelic emoji to be a "micro aggression!"

;)

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
For the record.. I just viewed your post.

Thin Ice,? wow, where is your Infraction Notice first?, and where exactly is this rule.?
I have never known it as an offence to post a link to another website (owned by Auto Guide member group) as a forum 'offence'.

Uppity?, that is your interpretation man, but then again it is understandable.
'special treatment' I did ask a moderator to help, inform, suggest and moderate rather than being obstinate.

Rejection of factual knowledge rather than unsubstantiated comment and misinformation is what I don't like to see,
I prefer the facts and to help Mazda guys, and I wont apologise for that.

But in reality I really don't need this either..
You were informed on several occasions by pm that links were not allowed until your credibility was confirmed. I have had several cross words about your conduct yet done everything possible to assure you and encourage you to just be patient AND that your intentions are appreciated but still you insist on imposing the way you think it should be done. We don't depend on you either my friend so if that is your parting shot so be it. They are not my rules but I will uphold them. Asking you clearly didn't work. Now I'm telling you. Let it drop.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Ash, dude, come on... I agree with you but it's their forum, their rules. I appreciate you posting useful info here but maybe you should stop fighting them over how you do it.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Ash, dude, come on... I agree with you but it's their forum, their rules. I appreciate you posting useful info here but maybe you should stop fighting them over how you do it.
Thanks N A P and Ash, let me assure you that if we can get past the protests, I do appreciate your input and what you are trying to do. I’m quite happy to pin your post in the tech section.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Thanks N A P and Ash, let me assure you that if we can get past the protests, I do appreciate your input and what you are trying to do.
I know. Hence why I've stopped whining.

I've said my piece, not much point in going on and on about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The owners of this forum are the same I post in and for other models in 3 of their other forums, like 3 Revolution Forum and CX-30 Forum and Mazda 6 forum.

As far as TSB's are concerned they are also posted by other 'Technical Websites' not associated with Mazda for public view, the exact same ones.
Have a good 2021.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts