Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to lower my 17" CX-3 and put it on air suspension. I've done the measurements up front of the vehicle and it has the same dimensions of a Mazda3. So where I'm getting at is, does anyone have a Mazda2 because it has the same platform as that vehicle. I work at a Mazda dealer as a tech, but Mazda2's are very scarce and they never come in to the shop because they are just good cars lol. If you have a Mazda2 I'd appreciate if you could take measurements of the rear shocks/bolts I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey a fellow Mazda Tech. You would want to get measurements of the skyactiv mazda 2 in Europe as the previous 2's have a different chassis so measurements would be different. I'm curious as to not just get measurements off the CX 3 since you have one. I can't think off the top of my head but there is a company that has made an air suspension kit for our cars granted its crazy expensive. I would google it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey a fellow Mazda Tech. You would want to get measurements of the skyactiv mazda 2 in Europe as the previous 2's have a different chassis so measurements would be different. I'm curious as to not just get measurements off the CX 3 since you have one. I can't think off the top of my head but there is a company that has made an air suspension kit for our cars granted its crazy expensive. I would google it.
Yeah, I already know my wallet is gonna be hurting when I found out the total cost of that air suspension kit. Either way air suspension in general is more costly, but it's worth the money. But do you know where I might get info for the Skyactiv Mazda2? I doubt it will be on MGSS/MS3 since it's a European vehicle.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.