Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took forever but I guess we are finally making progress with parts for our car. I didnt think we would get here but I found a random item today during my usual ebay spelunking.

NOTE: Im not affialiated with anything here, this is just me finding random stuff and being hyped and hopes it grows into something inthe future like the offroading threads lol.

The part number is Metra 107-MZ1B. This is the first thing Ive seen outside the chinese android headunit radios from aliexpress that is a kit for our cars.

The only issue I see so far is the size. This seems to be 'provisioned for pioneer units' and isnt as universal as a single/double din opening unit. Im curious is a single din unit can fit if the base is attached to the bottom of a screen unit.

Metra listing:

Also per metra site above the part numbers for harness and antenna:
  • Wire Harness
    • 70-7903L
    • 70-7905
  • Antenna Adapter
    • 40-HD10L

Crutchfield with pictures:

Install instructions:

Ebay:

Posting this to hopefully start interest for this stuff in the future. If anything happens to my oem unit I am definitly jumping the gun on this and rigging up a joying single din 8" unit or something to it, but until then let this serve as a notice for parts availability.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well it took forever but I guess we are finally making progress with parts for our car. I didnt think we would get here but I found a random item today during my usual ebay spelunking.

NOTE: Im not affialiated with anything here, this is just me finding random stuff and being hyped and hopes it grows into something inthe future like the offroading threads lol.

The part number is Metra 107-MZ1B. This is the first thing Ive seen outside the chinese android headunit radios from aliexpress that is a kit for our cars.

The only issue I see so far is the size. This seems to be 'provisioned for pioneer units' and isnt as universal as a single/double din opening unit. Im curious is a single din unit can fit if the base is attached to the bottom of a screen unit.
Do I understand correctly. Pioneer dmh-c2500nex with this adapter can completely replace the head unit of mazda cx-3 2020? The settings functions will be preserved?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts