Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an after market grille for the cx3 yet? if not, has anyone done a front emblem delete? I have seen the evil m, but I'd rather a billet or mesh style grille with no emblem. thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes please!

Is this possible yet? I too would like to replace my grille with a billet grille De-badging the front end.... Back end is all set

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
If you have the iActivSense package with the radar cruise control and such then you're probably SOL. The front emblem is the radar antenna.

I know this because after a minor fender bender, the appraiser said that if I didn't have that package, the emblem would be $40-ish. With that package just the emblem was several hundred dollars.

Reactions: Stokers Rule

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have the iActivSense package with the radar cruise control and such then you're probably SOL. The front emblem is the radar antenna.

I know this because after a minor fender bender, the appraiser said that if I didn't have that package, the emblem would be $40-ish. With that package just the emblem was several hundred dollars.
No I don't have that. But no matter because nobody makes a billet grill for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
The badge on the front is a big lump because it doubles as the radar housing for cruise when fitted. It’s interchangeable and will come off but I don’t know how ugly the fixing lugs are without it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts