Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found another aftermarket for the CX-3! This one is Orange Virus Tuning. They do tuning to Skyactive 2.0L and 2.5L as well as other Mazdas.
Looking at their website, I found:

"None of our products can be used at any time on any emissions control vehicle that is used for anything other than off-road performance. ALL Ecu tunes, Calibrations, flashes, files, datalogs, or anything in regard to the tune, tuning process, changes, are for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY NEVER TO BE USED ON A PUBLIC HIGHWAY."

Off-road use only?

I don't know how this is possibly of any use to most Mazda owners?

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
It’s legal CYA. Lots of aftermarket parts are described that way so they don’t have to worry about liability for breaking emissions or safety laws.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Remus is just way too expensive.
I went with a japanese aftermarket exhaust from HKS. It was more expensive than the Remus but it sounds really nice to me. Also, I have installed the Corksport intake but was not impressed by the air filter, as it looks and feels cheaply made, especially when they charge almost $60 for the filter itself when you need to purchase one again. I will most likely go with K&N when I get a new one. A few other modifications that I performed on my CX3 include a 2in. lift with coil springs, added new 19×11 Variant wheels with Yokohama 285/35 R19 tires, and put in LED lights for the internal lighting also from corksport (cabin is a lot brighter and nicer now).

All in all I have many more plans for my project CX3, it's definitely a work in progress but I am happy with what I have done so far.

Attachments

41 - 44 of 44 Posts