Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A great deal for under $100 from eBay. Although not embedded into the plastic as on the Grand Touring model, looks just as good if not better IMHO. One small problem was the adhesive was not strong enough to stick to the black cladding so I had to go to a body shop that had a strong liquid adhesive. I'm very happy with it and thinks it really adds a lot to the design, especially with the black paint.
(photo not showing up for some reason)

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Is there anything like that available in 2021? Searched for this stuff on eBay and haven't found anything. It seems that there's a deficit of good lower door trims on the market because it's difficult to find these automatic parts on the net. I've tried to find something in local services but failed again. The only platform that sells automatic parts I need is located in China. I've recently purchased a couple of items from them using the tracking china post services to track my order. I hope everything's gonna arrive on time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.