Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have the id number on my radio.I was going to do the four month free trial for xm radio but I can't find the radio ID does anyone know where it can be located?It was on there before the update with the xm phone number the xm phone number is still there but no radio ID anymore.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It never appeared on my GT, but if you call XM they can work with just the VIN number. That's what I ended up doing. They could probably even tell you the associated radio ID while you have them on the line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Once you select XM radio, the preview channel with the phone number should come up. Then if you select the arrows as if you were repeating a track, it'll put you to channel 0, and the radio ID is listed there.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just for the record. Activate your trial subscription and you will get notices to sign up for the service. Wait until you get the 3rd or 4th offer. Trust me it will be MUCH cheaper than your first offer. My dealer suggested that and it works!

Also they want a credit card and will bill you the FULL price after your introductory offer expires; trust me they do this. I tell them I do not have a credit card and they invoice me for 2 bucks more. Worth it not to get recurring charges from them.

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts