Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the Boston, MA, USA area. After three months on the forum, I finally signed the papers on my ceramic metallic grand touring! I'm a guy who does an excessive amount of research before making a purchase, especially such a big one, and this forum has been a great source of info that solidified my desicion. I'm SO happy i finally went for it. Pics to come when i pick up monday!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello from the Boston, MA, USA area. After three months on the forum, I finally signed the papers on my ceramic metallic grand touring! I'm a guy who does an excessive amount of research before making a purchase, especially such a big one, and this forum has been a great source of info that solidified my desicion. I'm SO happy i finally went for it. Pics to come when i pick up monday!
Awesome. You'll love it. Welcome

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Good work Dave. The more people that give input and opinion the better. Collectively, we gain access to a wider range of information and processes and more importantly, we love nothing more than to hang around each other's cars like virtual tyre (that's England English) kickers. We've just got Mike onboard too.

For anyone that browses the forum but would like to comment or ask questions, you only need to register a few details then you can fire away - we don't bite! This is Dave's 30th post before owning a CX3 but you don't have to own one at all.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome and congradulations Dave. I also have a Ceramic GT and love the color. In direct sunlight it appears white... unless it is parked next to a white car. In the evening it looks silver. Interesting color.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
you'll love the colour- metallic ceramic is really nice and will certainly grow on you. The colour has been described by many as silver grey and white and does vary depending on the sunlight angle.
We have had our CX3 since mid December and a real nice vehicle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts