Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I went for a 15k service on my 2017 GT CX-3 and was advised there was a new software update for my vehicle. I was updated from the 59.00.441 to the 59.00.502. Leaving the dealership, my first thoughts was the menus were a bit more fluid. However, with further use things took a turn for the worse.

I always use the USB port with my iphone 7 for audio. The first problem i noticed is it takes the root menu at minimum 5 minutes to load and sometimes never even loads making the knob useless. Next i noticed switching from between apple music, spotify, and youtube would cause all audio to go mute although it the screen appears to still be playing. Youtube (where i have song playlists) would not even show on the screen and default to apple root menu when going to the second song.

All of these functions and switching between audio interfaces would work perfectly with the .441.

Does anyone know of any fixes or if dealerships are able to revert back to old software editions?

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Hello,

I went for a 15k service on my 2017 GT CX-3 and was advised there was a new software update for my vehicle. I was updated from the 59.00.441 to the 59.00.502. Leaving the dealership, my first thoughts was the menus were a bit more fluid. However, with further use things took a turn for the worse.

I always use the USB port with my iphone 7 for audio. The first problem i noticed is it takes the root menu at minimum 5 minutes to load and sometimes never even loads making the knob useless. Next i noticed switching from between apple music, spotify, and youtube would cause all audio to go mute although it the screen appears to still be playing. Youtube (where i have song playlists) would not even show on the screen and default to apple root menu when going to the second song.

All of these functions and switching between audio interfaces would work perfectly with the .441.

Does anyone know of any fixes or if dealerships are able to revert back to old software editions?

Thank you!
Yes, there were problems after upgrade in Iceland and in the Falkland Islands. You must be located in one of these two places.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I'm located in the United States.

I have OS version 59.00.502 NA N.

Music database version 00.07.000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts