Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Newfoundland Canada :)
I bought my CX3 last July. Fwd dynamic blue - one of the first few sold in the province. Love the car then and now with 51,000 kilometers on it I thought I pass on my experience. Its a fun car to drive quick and great on gas. It handles great in all conditions and winter with 4 studded snow tires I had no issues getting around. The windshield wash sprayer sucks and had that adjusted a few times. I bought an armrest not cheap but it's functionalso but it sqeaks a lot... there is not much interior storage but that's means less clutter also. I like the info pod but hard to see at times in the sun and would be nice if it folded down. I hate that I cannot turn off the radio as it just mutes..
Back up camera is awesome. Mirors I find get dirty quick from road spray- odd as I never had that issue before.
Mechanically it's been ok. Roads are rough and they just replaced wheel bearings under warranty. Changing oil every 8k is a waste and expensive but I stick to the schedule. Brakes needed adjusting at 24k and the dealer says they have had some issues with brakes on the cx3.
All in all I still love the car. Would buy another and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a compact crossover.
I'll update again at 100k.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for sharing man! I also hate how the radio works. All we can do is mute it. And how do you adjust the windshield washers? Looking forward to your 100K review.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts