Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2020 2wd CX-3
6 Posts
How’d you go with Mazda ?
I got a response back yesterday, which stated they have just received a service bulletin about the issue (no bulletin number quoted) and have ordered parts for my vehicle. They will let me know when parts are in, but haven't given a time frame.
Progress!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don’t know what your getting at but no we haven’t abused our cars and caused the issue. It’s evident now that some 2020 models are having the EXACT same issue.
Shelby1903
It is regrettable that you misunderstood my post #39
It was not my intent to sport with your or any bodies feelings you said "we".
Our CX3 is a 2018 and now past warranty.
We have not had any problems with our steering yet, however we are still on original wheels and tires.
I should have explained what I often see a little better, that is ,front tire scrubbing, when people are parking their cars, or side swiping the curb side and other irregular driving practices . Pot hols are the worst offenders for steering damage . Steering alignment is another problem.
I have yet to hear what a qualified mechanic has to say about the situation .

CX 3 BERMUDA

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got a response back yesterday, which stated they have just received a service bulletin about the issue (no bulletin number quoted) and have ordered parts for my vehicle. They will let me know when parts are in, but haven't given a time frame.
Progress!
Chief. Now we are cooking with gas or is it oil.
Cx3 Bermuda

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys! Unfortunately after having steering shafts replaced twice another issue related to steering! There is a ticking/clicking sound coming from the airbag cover while turning the steering and noticable while driving and at idle. Too bad there is no option to upload the video here.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts