Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I do wish it was projected onto the windshield instead a-la CX-5 but hey, I'm being picky then.
Now, if it ONLY showed speed then I could do without.
What I really like is the Navigation info with the turn arrows and distance to next turn bar.
Also the adaptive cruise info where the little car icon turns orange when it is in range for activation.
I've only seen the big red "BRAKE!" warning a couple of times...once on the road and once testing it (by driving into a little foam "wall" :D)
The more I read, the more I am finding that people are enjoying the feature.
Im very ready to give it a try and keep an open mind!

Thanks!

· Registered
20 Posts
Well, I'm driving the new CX-3 (European spec) 2.0 Aut.. It is the Optimum version (top spec) - AND it is nice :)
I have the LED Matrix lights, fog lights front and back (LED in the front), NavSat system and the Bose sound system. When you buy the car here in Denmark, the only options you can choose is full leather electric seats in black or white, the full SatNav system and the metallic Sole Red color. All the rest is included in the Optimum version.

But it lacks a few extras to hit the perfect 110% mark and this is:
- Electric boot as seen on the CX-5. But this can right now be retrofitted (bought from Asia and) if you can master the electrics.
- Power/USB outlet for the rear seat, either placed in the rear seat armrest as on the CX-5 or in the back of the center console.
- 12V power outlet in the boot for a cool box.
- Gas studs for the front hood instead of that flimsy pole-thing to keep it open when needed.

And the we miss a few accessories here in Europe which you have in the US versions - such as side rails and cross bars as a roof rack (for my roof box) and tinted windows in the front (not allowed in Europe).

· Registered
9 Posts
Too bad they didn’t include the Apple play with the 2019’s. I also have a 19 in red. I’m not sure how to post pictures here or I’d share.
Hey all,

Just wanted to post some pictures of the 2019 Mazda CX-3 GT I picked up almost 2 weeks ago. My leased 2016 CX-3 was traded for this one, so I'm very familiar with the differences between the two -- in case you have any questions! I decided to post pictures as a reference for others since I found it difficult to find images of this colour combination and accessories.

Model: Mazda CX-3 GT
Year: 2019
Exterior Colour: Machine Grey
Interior Colour: Pure White
Ext Accessories: Mazda OEM Roof Rack, 20% tint

· Registered
1 Posts
I really like this car, especially the Mazda CX-3 GT. My brother recently bought the same car and was extremely pleased. The only thing he doesn't like is that the car is not tinted. He lives in sunny California and it is simply impossible to drive without a tonirvoki and light protection. He was looking for good protection for a very long time and stumbled upon the site car shade. There he saw a special protective visor. And it actually turned out to be a great solution to the problem. Such a visor doesn't transmit light at all and looks great on the car.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts