Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My wife drives a CX3 and she is using a booster cushion because even though the height adjustment is all the way up, it does not boost her enough for her driving comfort. And in winter, she cannot take advantage of the heated seat! Does the 2018 have a longer travel of the height adjuster? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hello! My wife drives a CX3 and she is using a booster cushion because even though the height adjustment is all the way up, it does not boost her enough for her driving comfort. And in winter, she cannot take advantage of the heated seat! Does the 2018 have a longer travel of the height adjuster? Thanks in advance.
And if you're heavy like me it sinks on its own ...

Don't know the answer to your question, but washers between the seat mount and the floor are the usual solution ... I used "12mm Extra Thick Stainless Steel Metric General Purpose Flat Washer, DIN 7349 by BelMetric WC12X30SS" from Amazon.

You'll need a TORX socket to remove the bolts. I believe it's a 12. I bought a $10 set from Harbor Freight.

If you go up high enough to make a difference you'll need longer bolts ... can't remember the size ... just make sure they're extra strength ... I used 12.9 grade, from Mr. Bezos ;--)

Drop over to mazdas247.com for more info.

N.B. Some will warn you against this modification ... I assume it also violates numerous U.S. Regs, EU mandates, and various proclamations of the Tehrani Mullahs ... so TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

P.S. You could of course just get a heated pad :D

Reactions: anchorman
1 - 2 of 2 Posts