Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C.U. has decided to put the 2017 CX-3 in their WORST top 123 cars for used car reliability!! I usually find C.U. pretty accurate but my 2017 GT is as reliable a car as I've ever owned. Anyone else with problems on a 2017 and any other opinions on 2017's? Someone must be disappointed!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
C.U. has decided to put the 2017 CX-3 in their WORST top 123 cars for used car reliability!! I usually find C.U. pretty accurate but my 2017 GT is as reliable a car as I've ever owned. Anyone else with problems on a 2017 and any other opinions on 2017's? Someone must be disappointed!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased a 2017 CX3 Touring, three years ago, with 6500K miles on it. It now has over 60,000K on it and I have never had a problem. I believe that some of these cars had a problem with the AC, climate, and electrical system. My car is certified, so if there was a problem, it must have been corrected. When I purchased the car, it was rated acceptable, by CU, but since I have owned it, they keep changing the rating. I drive a lot and usually trade in every two or three years, But I really like the car and will probably keep it, for at least three more years, until it is paid off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts