Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I had to have the rear left tire of my 2017 Mazda CX3 replaced because I hit something on the highway which punctured the sidewall. I loaded the wheel on my 2017 Mazda CX5 and took it to my dealer. Fortunately, they were able to find a tire that matches. Now, my problem is the TPMS amber light is still lit after I installed the wheel with the new tire. I appreciate any tip on how reset it?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I should probably read the manual! Yes, it is in the Owner's Manual. RTFM

· Registered
747 Posts
With my winter-tire change-over for some reason the dealer refused to reset it. I'd forgotten how and left it on for several months. Finally looked-it-up ... and was I embarassed!

Sometimes things are just too simiple ;--)

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep! I did a 1400 mile drive on my 2017 CX5 and before I drove back home I checked the service interval and it showed only 208 miles. So I took it to a Mazda service in the city I visited for an oil and filter change. I started driving after the service and punch "Home" on my Navigation. After a few miles I checked the service interval and it showed 204. So I drove back and have it reset. The service clerk showed me how. It was very simple!. Again that is in the Owners Manual, for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.