Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 Mazda CX-5 First Drive Review ? Less is More

Can't wait for these to get to Mazda dealers so I can test drive one!

@anchorman, don't read this or you might want to switch your 2016 for a 2017! :D

"The new CX-5 may be a dimensional doppelgänger for the outgoing model, but the automaker made 698 improvements, according to Mazda, enabling it to label this an all-new product and not a midlife refresh."

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
2017 Mazda CX-5 First Drive Review ? Less is More

Can't wait for these to get to Mazda dealers so I can test drive one!

@anchorman, don't read this or you might want to switch your 2016 for a 2017! :D

"The new CX-5 may be a dimensional doppelgänger for the outgoing model, but the automaker made 698 improvements, according to Mazda, enabling it to label this an all-new product and not a midlife refresh."
Haha, as this CX-5 is undoubtably the best car I’ve ever owned, there is a very good chance that I’ll end up with the new model at some stage. I took this photo a few days ago with the winter wheels which will be coming off in 3 weeks when the callipers will get painted back to silver and the original 19” black wheels will go back........

......and just for you Greaseman (and anybody else!), you can read the 2017 CX-5 owners manual to familiarise yourself in good time!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts