Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thats a pretty early release for a carryover model. Nice upgrades for Sport and Touring trim as well as those wanting i-Activesense but didn't want to pay the premium for the package. Otherwise, its about what I expected.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm wondering if the 18" wheels on the Touring will be the same as the design for the Grand Touring model. Also, I would have gone with the i-Activesense package at that price!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
I may have missed something, but the GT top of line model appears to be a carbon copy of the 2016 model that I have been driving since last Fall. So what is new? I would like to see the Canadian version get the Smart braking/adaptive cruise that the American version got in the 2016 model. And I'd really like to see the stop engine braking and i-eloop technology that Europe already has, but these are not mentioned.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Lets hope the fix the **** armrest. Its terrible. I would rather not have a cupholder vs. an armrest
Heyup. Another new member!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I highly doubt a manual transmission option will come to US, the market is just not there for Mazda to invest money in it.
I concur. When we were looking for a manual MZ3, the dealership in NJ had to ship one 700 miles away for us to get it. They literally had no manual cars in their lots. The salesman even asked us "why the f***" would we want a manual.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I believe a manual depends on the car for most people if it is a sports car type car then a manual is the way to go.I have had a manual for forty years but I have to admit the automatic in the CX 3 is not bad and a welcome change to shifting all the time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
A few months ago, I spoke with a higher up at Mazda Fleet and she said nope, it won't happen.
It was heartbreaking. I let her know that there was some demand (from me, from several on this board, from the many tweets I've seen on MazdaUSA's twitter feed).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts