Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2017 CX-3 Touring will now come with the 18 inch wheels on the GT.

The i-activsense that used to cost 1900 will now cost 1100.

That's a major slap in the face for current owners who had to fork out much more money for the same car.

·
Registered
234 Posts
The first iteration of anything will always be expensive. The 2017 model is probably based on feedback which is typical of any product ever made. As more iterations come, more and more options will drop in price or be modified/improved. I can only imagine when the CX 9 HUD shows up on the CX 3 as that was pretty neat on the CX9.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It's how they sell cars and generate repeat business.

Now pick up your musket Sam.

Reactions: Snoogie

·
Registered
893 Posts
Not really, they haven't changed a damn thing. If they had addressed my grievances with the CX-3, THEN I would've been mad that my car didn't have those things. You're complaining about a few hundred bucks here. As an early adopter, you should expect to pay a slightly higher price anyway.

Now if for the 2018 models they don't redesign the interior and don't include Android Auto, then unfortunately my next car won't be a Mazda.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I kinda agree. With all of you. They should have raised the price a few hundred just to differentiate between the 2016 and 2017.

But there are a number of flaws (arm rest!) that could have been improved without a major effort.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think it's best to wait till the cx3 is on the dealers floor,only then will you know what the price is and what if any changes were made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts