Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good review.

The part about the front arm rest just makes my head hurt.

Overall its still a great vehicle.

·
Registered
168 Posts
It is a bit strange, but I'm sure people will find something else to do with their arm/hand. The shifter is probably a good spot, worst case scenario they could always just text...

·
Registered
277 Posts
I may be wrong on this but won't the Touring and GT have one? Forgot my source.Anyway if there is one it will have to be short (like in the 3)to allow use of the master controller

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ok, I found it. This thread is a test of a preproduction model.
See Videone's thread "info on usa Cx3" Link lists standard and optional equipment for all trim levels.

·
Registered
265 Posts
It is a bit strange, but I'm sure people will find something else to do with their arm/hand. The shifter is probably a good spot, worst case scenario they could always just text...
Some folks are in the habit of driving with both hands on the wheel so, for some folks it won't be an issue since they're almost always like that.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Some folks are in the habit of driving with both hands on the wheel so, for some folks it won't be an issue since they're almost always like that.
That's normally how I drive. Or I'll have my left arm over the rolled-down window and my right on the wheel. Comes from wanting maximum control and the fact that the center armrest in the Vibe are really short and ineffective most of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.