Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

2016 Mazda CX-3 Colors

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which of the below colors would you like the 2016 Mazda CX-3 to be available in? Make you selection on the multiple choice poll above and let us know what you picked in the comments section below.

*These are colors currently available on the Mazda 2, 3 & CX-5, you can see what they look like by looking through This Mazda Vehicle Configurator

• Zeal Red
  • True Red
  • Soul Red
  • Crystal White Pearl
  • Jet Black
  • Liquid Silver
  • Deep Crystal Blue
  • Blue Reflex
  • Meteor Gray
  • Titanium Flash
  • Snowflake White Pearl

·
Registered
28 Posts
Titianium is cool, but the options are so, er, plain... They need an orange or a yellow, more bright stuff. FUN...

·
Registered
23 Posts
it does look good on the 2.. .

Reminds me of the Malbec black infiniti has

I'd stick with a color that is easier to maintain. Ive had too many black cars in my life and let me tell you its a pain in the arse to keep clean.

Titanium flash will be it for me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm not so sure about that purple color. It seems slightly dated to me. I remember my mom having a Saturn in a purple like that in the late 90s. Maybe it just has that association in my head.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My favorite color so far is "Deep Crystal Blue." I would love to see that color offered on the CX-3

And here are some of the colors for the 2014 Mazda 3, pulled from a Canadian Mazda website

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are there any colors from any other brands that Mazda has nothing like which you guys want to see make it's way onto some new mazda?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Couldn't they add a fun color? Why do we need 3 nearly identical reds? How about a Burnt orange, or milk chocolate? Take a look at the Fiat color palette.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Couldn't they add a fun color? Why do we need 3 nearly identical reds? How about a Burnt orange, or milk chocolate? Take a look at the Fiat color palette.
I think that brown is a color that is under used. It is a bit different from what you generally see out there, but it is still neutral enough that plenty of people would opt for it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts