Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I purchased a 2016 CX-3 AWD Sport and I am so excited. I am in my 30s, but having lived in college towns and big cities for the last 20 years, I haven't needed a car. Earlier this fall I moved back to Iowa, (the middle of the Midwest) so I needed some wheels of my own, and I think I've found the perfect car! I look forward to daily drives as well as solo road trips and hopefully many miles of Zoom. Nice to meet you all!

RtT

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Back in 2016, it took me about 2 full months to decide on my next vehicle. I test drove about 6-7 different brands and models in the same segment and nothing really excited me until I got to drive the CX-3 (salesman was too busy then that he just gave me the key and told me to bring it back in one piece). I got the chance to push it hard a little bit and corner it a little more aggressively and 2 test drives later I knew I found a winner for the price I wanted to pay.

The Kodo design for the current Mazda lineup makes our vehicles look more expensive than they are too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts