Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought our 2016 soul red awd GT this past November. I am a Subaru driver. This is my wife's car which replaces her Honda Civic Si coupe. We have used it in two fairly substantial snow storms. It cuts the mustard and then some.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought mine last month, I absolutely love it so far. I got the GT in Deep Crystal Blue. Has most of the goodies but enough that it feels more than premium. I just wish I could find more stuff that matches the interior to help with the lack of storage. I would kill to have an armrest compartment that wouldn't require installation.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I bought mine last month, I absolutely love it so far. I got the GT in Deep Crystal Blue. Has most of the goodies but enough that it feels more than premium. I just wish I could find more stuff that matches the interior to help with the lack of storage. I would kill to have an armrest compartment that wouldn't require installation.
I agree TC, my wife wants a bit more storage too! I found these, pretty cheap so if not great I would not be out much:

Car Storage Net String Bag Phone Holder Ticket Pocket Organizer for Ford Focus | eBay

·
Registered
222 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts