Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought mine last month, I absolutely love it so far. I got the GT in Deep Crystal Blue. Has most of the goodies but enough that it feels more than premium. I just wish I could find more stuff that matches the interior to help with the lack of storage. I would kill to have an armrest compartment that wouldn't require installation.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I bought mine last month, I absolutely love it so far. I got the GT in Deep Crystal Blue. Has most of the goodies but enough that it feels more than premium. I just wish I could find more stuff that matches the interior to help with the lack of storage. I would kill to have an armrest compartment that wouldn't require installation.
I agree TC, my wife wants a bit more storage too! I found these, pretty cheap so if not great I would not be out much:

Car Storage Net String Bag Phone Holder Ticket Pocket Organizer for Ford Focus | eBay

·
Registered
222 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.