Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently picked up an 18 month old sTouring and was very surprised when I got home to find out that it doesn't have power folding mirrors... my last car (1998 Nissan Primera) had this. The mind boggles why a car that's 17 years newer does not have this feature... anyway.

Has anyone sourced a set of power folding mirrors that I can fit to the car?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome to our little group!

Because it confuses the penguins, Mazdas delivered to Antarctica typically do not have folding mirrors.
Likewise the kangaroos around Alice Springs ;)

P.S. Exactly where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to our little group!

Because it confuses the penguins, Mazdas delivered to Antarctica typically do not have folding mirrors.
Likewise the kangaroos around Alice Springs ;)

P.S. Exactly where are you located?
Antarctica? I live in Melbourne Australia. Never been to Alice Springs, do they have Kangaroos there?

Talking of Travel, I once went to the Isle of Man (pronounced "I Love Man") it reminded me of Father Ted, except it isn't funny.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Antarctica? I live in Melbourne Australia. Never been to Alice Springs, do they have Kangaroos there?

Talking of Travel, I once went to the Isle of Man (pronounced "I Love Man") it reminded me of Father Ted, except it isn't funny.
The World Wide Web ... we never know with whom we're speaking, nor where they're located ... so please drop your info into your User CP > Your Profile > Additional Information

To your question, to my knowledge, no U.S. version Mazda has folding mirrors ... so we're not much help.

P.S. My Dad ostensibly spent his early years in and identified with Ramsey, I.O.M., but I've never visited.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts