Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 week and already a paint chip

14K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  LnghrnCX3 
Rock chips are the worst.

I recently purchased the 3M Paint Protection Film from these guys: 2016 Mazda CX-3 3M Scotchgard Clear Bra Paint Protection Film Deluxe Kit They shipped pretty quickly - it arrived about 3 days after I placed the order.

If you're not comfortable trying to DIY this, you might want to call and ask those places how much they charge on labor only if they'll let you bring in the parts. The kit is about $300. If you search "Mazda CX-3" on their website, they offer some other kits with less protection for less $.

I would give you insight on installation, but I haven't gotten the chance to install this yet. I've read in numerous places that it's a huge pain in the ass to try to install yourself, so do your research and get a few more quotes if you're unsure if doing it yourself. The few quotes that I've gotten range from about $600-$800. I'm hoping I don't mess up the install so badly that I have to throw away the $300 kit. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.