Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

MiikkeyyRSRB91 Intro

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1362 
#1 ·
Hey guys!! Another CX3 owner hoping to get along with everyone here and share some tips and ideas. The baby is base model (Couldn't really justify the extra $$ to go higher for things I didn't need, plus more money saved on purchase equals more money put towards the car itself mod-wise) GX here in Canada, and its Arctic White.

I've done a few things to it already, including new rims, upsizing to 18" from standard 16" hubs (Dont know why in 2015 cars above 20-25k are still handing out hubs..), as well as going from 215mm to 225mm tires. Since its standard lights as opposed to led lighting on the GT model, I switched the halogens out with 6K HIDs, and switched out all interior lights, as well as rear late lights, with led lights. After winter, I intend to do some more, but for now I'm happy with it.

Enough talking then, trying to keep it short and save the actual talk for the proper threads. See you all around.

FYI, Im hoping I'm posting images correctly. As oppose to uploading it from something like Photobucket, im just dragging and dropping from pc.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice work. Welcome to the club.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.