CX3 GT Lease - Central Florida - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-10-2015, 03:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CX3 GT Lease - Central Florida

Picked up my CX3 approximately 3 weeks ago. It is Meteor Gray with the Parchment white interior, yowza! Being retired, I don't put a lot of miles on my vehicles. In fact, I just crossed 200 miles in the last couple of days. Mine is the standard GT without any of the packages, although I would have liked the package that included the auto headlights. I'm old enough that I can't claim to be an audiophile, but I do like the sound of the Bose sound system although it does take a fairly high volume level to achieve a rich full sound. Love the Sirius/XM satellite, transferred the subscription from the trade-in to start after the 4 month free trial. The only real complaint if you could call it that is that I find the engine fairly noisy. I think one reviewer called it 'coarse' which is a good descriptive term. Also the little plastic heads-up display vibrates badly in certain rpm ranges. Considering most of my miles are in town and the engine isn't even close to being broken in yet, the mpg isn't bad. Like the auto climate control, for my use, no need for dual climate control settings. The power driver's seat would have been nice, but with the exception of the 1995 Cadillac Eldorado I had some years back none of my vehicles has had that option. Still getting used to the different layout of the steering wheel controls.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode