User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Anyone Get a CX3 in NYC, USA Yet?

Hello everyone. I just test drove a Mazda CX3 in NY and really liked it but was wondering if anyone bought one yet and what prices were like. Was the price negotiable? Was there any wiggle room at all? I am interested in the FWD Grand Touring.

It's hard to get pricing information and the website still lists the car is coming soon so just checking for pricing with options is rather haphazard at this point.

Any info would be appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Edmunds.com has build and price into.
post #3 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
cars.com is helpful in this regard as well.

2016 CX-3 AWD GT - Ceramic Metallic

post #4 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
I would guess that getting under MSRP for price will be difficult. THe car is really popular so they usually don't need to give incentives to get them out the door. Try buying at the end of month to have a better chance of getting the price down.
Redbeast likes this.
post #5 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9999 View Post
Edmunds.com has build and price into.
Thanks!
post #6 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by idbrian View Post
cars.com is helpful in this regard as well.
Thanks!
post #7 of 16 Old 08-22-2015, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
I would guess that getting under MSRP for price will be difficult. THe car is really popular so they usually don't need to give incentives to get them out the door. Try buying at the end of month to have a better chance of getting the price down.
I kind of figured. Did not know the car would be so popular. I figured the small size and only adequate utility might turn people off. For me the size is right and though I would like more storage I think I can live with it. Plus I thought the Honda HRV would steal a lot of buyers eager for a new car before end of summer.

F
post #8 of 16 Old 08-23-2015, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1138sw View Post
Hello everyone. I just test drove a Mazda CX3 in NY and really liked it but was wondering if anyone bought one yet and what prices were like. Was the price negotiable? Was there any wiggle room at all? I am interested in the FWD Grand Touring.

It's hard to get pricing information and the website still lists the car is coming soon so just checking for pricing with options is rather haphazard at this point.

Any info would be appreciated!
I'm in NY and have been to a few Mazda dealers in the city and suburbs (L.I.. Westchester).

I've driven the Touring AWD. The only discount I've been told about is the $500 loyalty discount if you have another Mazda. Everything else is MSRP w/ Destination. Some dealers will throw in a few accessories (mats, cargo tray, wheel locks) if they like you, but that's about it.

Everything coming into the immediate NYC region right now is AWD. We're not getting the i-Activsense package equipped GTs yet. September is what I'm hearing.

post #9 of 16 Old 08-23-2015, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX-ME View Post
I'm in NY and have been to a few Mazda dealers in the city and suburbs (L.I.. Westchester).

I've driven the Touring AWD. The only discount I've been told about is the $500 loyalty discount if you have another Mazda. Everything else is MSRP w/ Destination. Some dealers will throw in a few accessories (mats, cargo tray, wheel locks) if they like you, but that's about it.

Everything coming into the immediate NYC region right now is AWD. We're not getting the i-Activsense package equipped GTs yet. September is what I'm hearing.
Hey Thanks X-ME for the response. So I guess I can wait then cause I want FWD model.

Question though concerning the touring model you drove. Does it come with the metal looking dials for the temp/AC controls? Are they auto? Or are the dials the plain flat standard black rotating dials? Unfortunately I test drove the Grand touring so did not get to see a touring model. Thanks.
post #10 of 16 Old 08-23-2015, 05:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1138sw View Post
Hey Thanks X-ME for the response. So I guess I can wait then cause I want FWD model.

Question though concerning the touring model you drove. Does it come with the metal looking dials for the temp/AC controls? Are they auto? Or are the dials the plain flat standard black rotating dials? Unfortunately I test drove the Grand touring so did not get to see a touring model. Thanks.

Looks like Northeast dealers are just ordering AWD for the first bunch of allocations. You can probably place a factory order for an FWD but it might take a month or two to get to you. I was on the fence, but the last two winters I could have used AWD in and outside NYC plus a few other considerations.

Honestly can't recall the dials on the Touring I drove, sorry.
Contrary to whatever you hear there are no vents in the rear seating area nor is there dual-zone up front--- in any trim.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode