New CX-3 Owner in Edmonton - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-25-2015, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
New CX-3 Owner in Edmonton

Picked up mine 2 days ago! I am really looking forward to my first drive to the mountains in it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	STITCH 3.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	218   Click image for larger version

Name:	STITCH 2.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	226   Click image for larger version

Name:	STITCH 1.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	234  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-25-2015, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
WooHooo
great color.

first driving impressions...?
post #3 of 5 Old 07-26-2015, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

Thanks MN-CX3! I was going to go for White for (But my fiance made the proper recommendation) so I got the blue and I am whole heartedly glad I did, the Color pops!

I am by no way a driving authority however, the 2 days I have had my CX I have begun to really enjoy driving again. Hell I don't even mind sitting in traffic anymore haha.

The car has pep and I think it is very agile. When you are on a highway you can flip it to sport mode, that's when you really notice the car wanting to spazz out a bit and have fun. almost like a dog when you let it off the leash, it just wants to run! Cornering in it is very fun at a good speed as well. The seats are very comfortable and they hold my large frame very well. Winter is when I will get to enjoy the AWD.

The way the dash is laid out, everything is so easy to control. I know a lot of people are all hopped up over the lack of console, but I am starting to not really notice it not being there. It has a control dial (Similar to what BMW has) which lets you control the entire Mazda Connect System, I find I keep my hand close to that (maybe that is tricking my brain to not caring about the console). I also find without the console I am keeping less crap in the car.

The couple of small things that (are basically first world problems) are that with my phone and my Ipod I continually need to tell the system what each will do before I start driving, and with the Mazda Mobile Remote (Cell phone remote starter) I don't know why the car stops as soon as I open the door. I do hope they can remedy that before winter hits here.

My apologies if this is not the best info or much of a description of the drive, but I thought I would give you some info on as much as I could think of If you are thinking of buying one, I hope you have as much fun driving it as I am.

Last edited by 1362; 07-26-2015 at 05:51 AM.

post #4 of 5 Old 07-26-2015, 01:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMPANT View Post
Thanks MN-CX3! I was going to go for White for (But my fiance made the proper recommendation) so I got the blue and I am whole heartedly glad I did, the Color pops!

I am by no way a driving authority however, the 2 days I have had my CX I have begun to really enjoy driving again. Hell I don't even mind sitting in traffic anymore haha.

The car has pep and I think it is very agile. When you are on a highway you can flip it to sport mode, that's when you really notice the car wanting to spazz out a bit and have fun. almost like a dog when you let it off the leash, it just wants to run! Cornering in it is very fun at a good speed as well. The seats are very comfortable and they hold my large frame very well. Winter is when I will get to enjoy the AWD.

The way the dash is laid out, everything is so easy to control. I know a lot of people are all hoped up over the lack of console, but I am starting to not really notice it not being there. It has a control dial (Similar to what BMW has) which lets you control the entire Mazda Connect System, I find I keep my hand close to that (maybe that is tricking my brain to not caring about the console). I also find without the console I am keeping less crap in the car.

The coupe of small things that (are basically first world problems) are that with my phone and my Ipod I continually need to tell the system what each will do before I start driving, and with the Mazda Mobile Remote (Cell phone remote starter) I don't know why the car stops as soon as I open the door. I do hope they can remedy that before winter hits here.

My apologies if this is not the best info or much of a description of the drive, but I thought I would give you some info on as much as I could think of If you are thinking of buying one, I hope you have as much fun driving it as I am.

Thanks Rampant.
Just what I was looking for. I drive an aging 3 right now & think the CX-3 would be just as fun if not MORE fun to drive.
Seriously, zoom zoom says it all!
post #5 of 5 Old 07-26-2015, 05:49 AM Thread Starter

Should take one for a rip

Also check out on twitter Mazda had a link for a $50 gift card when taking a test drive too. I know we had it in Canada, I have a gas card coming in 3-5 weeks. Free gas!!! I hope you get one, I am really happy to be driving my CX-3. The first Mazda I have ever owned.

I hope you like and join the CX-3 party!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode