LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 75 Old 12-05-2015, 04:08 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CX3Admin View Post
Is it supposed to be two colors?
I probably should have went into detail.. The one on the the left is the stock bulb and the one on the right is the LEDs, this was to show the differences.. The photo at the top is what it looks like after changing both bulbs..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs down

Stupid careless people.. Now I'll be out a $125.00+ to get this fixed.. Thanks!!!

post #23 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Garage
I tried to say something about the door ding but I can't get past the profanities.
I'm just wondering 'when' is it going to happen to me.

This was a previous vehicle, not with the CX-3 ;
Sitting in the car lady opens her door and bangs mine relatively hard.
Lady says to me - that's why I have door guards on my door.
Oddly, I'm not in jail !!!
riosx2013 and Richmond Corpus like this.

2016 Soul Red CX-3 GT with technology package (Canadian specs)

Type: DOHC-16V in-line, 4-cylinder
Bore ◊ Stroke: 83.5 ◊ 91.2 mm (3.29 ◊ 3.59 in)
Displacement: 1,997.6 ml (1,997.6 cc)
Compression ratio: 13.0

post #24 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
I tried to say something about the door ding but I can't get past the profanities.
I'm just wondering 'when' is it going to happen to me.

This was a previous vehicle, not with the CX-3 ;
Sitting in the car lady opens her door and bangs mine relatively hard.
Lady says to me - that's why I have door guards on my door.
Oddly, I'm not in jail !!!
Thanks for feeling my pain.. Believe me I wanted to *beep* up a storm too.. Stupid people do not have respect for anything.. Hoping to have her fix soon, it's going to stick out and the more I'll be pissed!!
post #25 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 02:22 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
That sucks. Sorry to see that. Thankfully PDR can solve and the paint isn't chipped.

Just watch the PDR person and ensure they go in via the window edge and not by drilling holes in the door as their access point.

2016 CX3 GT w/ i-Activesense. Black on Parchment and lovin it!
post #26 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9999 View Post
That sucks. Sorry to see that. Thankfully PDR can solve and the paint isn't chipped.

Just watch the PDR person and ensure they go in via the window edge and not by drilling holes in the door as their access point.
Thanks for the tip, luckily there is a local guy in town that has great reviews from yelp.. I also ended up ordering some Door Shox from Amazon.. Hoping it will help reduce the future bumps in the parking lot..
post #27 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Garage
What the..........

......... heck are they

Hmmm, well Iím not sure about those, they look like they belong on a canal barge but Oh, that dent on RCís door makes my skin crawl.

Anchorwoman knows full well that the only parking space is the one right at the end of the lot - well away from the brain dead who see a car as a thing to transport their inconsiderate butt to the supermarket and anyone who gets in the way will just get rammed by a flailing door. I will sometimes leave a full parking lot and walk from somewhere more remote unless I can see that the adjacent cars look well cared for but even then, Iím thinking about what might have appeared in my absence.

All I can say is, I hope Iím not there if somebody ever does that to mine because I will probably end up getting my arse kicked by some little old lady who has just had an ear full (I wish I was tough).

I can just about live with an accident but careless and inconsiderate donít sit well with me.

Currently CX5 SportNav 2.2 diesel automatic and AWD.
Formerly CX3 SportNav 1.5 diesel automatic and AWD.

All advice is given in good spirit and taken entirely at the readers own risk. WORK SAFELY. ©2018 anchorman

ď.........and another thing"
post #28 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 05:24 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorman View Post
What the..........

......... heck are they

Hmmm, well Iím not sure about those, they look like they belong on a canal barge but Oh, that dent on RCís door makes my skin crawl.

Anchorwoman knows full well that the only parking space is the one right at the end of the lot - well away from the brain dead who see a car as a thing to transport their inconsiderate butt to the supermarket and anyone who gets in the way will just get rammed by a flailing door. I will sometimes leave a full parking lot and walk from somewhere more remote unless I can see that the adjacent cars look well cared for but even then, Iím thinking about what might have appeared in my absence.

All I can say is, I hope Iím not there if somebody ever does that to mine because I will probably end up getting my arse kicked by some little old lady who has just had an ear full (I wish I was tough).

I can just about live with an accident but careless and inconsiderate donít sit well with me.
Yeah they do not look pretty but will be happier to at least know that something is protecting it in the parking lot .. Good thing that they are not when I drive, the reviews all said they worked and they were using it on their high end cars.. Anyway, people don't care now and days. It's a real pain and when you do put your car into a free and clear space, some how ugly cars still want to park next to you..
Soren likes this.
post #29 of 75 Old 12-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmond Corpus View Post
Yeah they do not look pretty but will be happier to at least know that something is protecting it in the parking lot .. Good thing that they are not when I drive, the reviews all said they worked and they were using it on their high end cars.. Anyway, people don't care now and days. It's a real pain and when you do put your car into a free and clear space, some how ugly cars still want to park next to you..
Blimey, I thought they stayed on! I think they would marr the paint eventually especially here where it's hard to keep the paint clean during the winter.

What I would like is an invisible force field that tasers people who get inside a 6ft exclusion zone.
riosx2013 likes this.

Currently CX5 SportNav 2.2 diesel automatic and AWD.
Formerly CX3 SportNav 1.5 diesel automatic and AWD.

All advice is given in good spirit and taken entirely at the readers own risk. WORK SAFELY. ©2018 anchorman

ď.........and another thing"
post #30 of 75 Old 12-16-2015, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorman View Post
Blimey, I thought they stayed on! I think they would marr the paint eventually especially here where it's hard to keep the paint clean during the winter.

What I would like is an invisible force field that tasers people who get inside a 6ft exclusion zone.
haha yeah it would have look silly driving around a bumper looking like a bumper car at the fair haha.. They suppose to stay clean because they are stuck by magnetic feet covered in silicon.. Looks pretty interesting..

Magnetic Car Door Protection, Car Door Protectors, Car Door Guards, Prevent Car Door Dings and Dents
anchorman likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode