User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-19-2014, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
TnT

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Interior: Mazda CX-3 Production Model Pictures

Here are some pictures showing what the interior of what the production model CX-3 looks like, which in my opinion is impressive for a vehicle in the segment it's in. Share your thoughts about it in the comments section below.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-20-2014, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
TnT

Break down of key points on the interior right from the main source, Mazda

Quote:
  • The interior gives a high-quality and sophisticated feel coordinated with the exterior design. Keen attention was paid to every detail, including the cohesiveness of the spatial designs and the quality of materials used.
  • The surrounding character line and relatively high beltline, along with the deeply sculpted three-dimensional form of the door trim, create a comforting sense of snugness and openness for the front seat space.
  • All information displays and control systems are positioned in accordance with a driver-oriented design based on Mazdaís Heads-up Cockpit concept.
  • The soft material that covers the meter hood features a stitch-like finish on its front edge, producing an atmosphere of maturity.
  • Each individual part has been refined to provide the interior with a polished, high-quality feel. Examples includes the dark red accent color used on the door trim armrests and floor console kneepads, and the sharp form of the inner door handle bezels which look as if they were sculpted from solid metal.
  • Fine piping carefully added where the different coordinated seat materials meet, such as the Parchment leather and off-black Lux Suede offering, produces a sophisticated environment.
post #3 of 7 Old 11-22-2014, 11:42 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
obviously this is top spec, true test is how she looks in poverty pack...

post #4 of 7 Old 11-24-2014, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
TnT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanban View Post
obviously this is top spec, true test is how she looks in poverty pack...
Well of course, that's how it always is. They always show off the top spec model at shows and even in Ads.

Looking at the 2014 Mazda 3 Sport interior to get a sense of what to expect, it shouldn't be too bad at all, the least of my concerns:

post #5 of 7 Old 11-24-2014, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I presume the paddle shifters are hidden. The main transmission has an M position, so manual shifting should be possible.
post #6 of 7 Old 11-24-2014, 05:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Are we sure this is the production interior and not just a concept interior. it looks really nice, but I've seen other photos that show the interior looking a bit more mundane. You know, black plastic and less nice details.
post #7 of 7 Old 11-29-2014, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
TnT

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricMartin View Post
I presume the paddle shifters are hidden. The main transmission has an M position, so manual shifting should be possible.
There's also a plus and minus on the shifter indicating you can also control the gears from their, i like using that over paddles

[img][/img]

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode